24 X 7 Customer Service
Online Secure Payments
CANON EF 35MM F/1.4L II USM BLACK LENS BLUE SPECTRUM NEW
The Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM is a wide-angle L-series prime featuring a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to suit working in difficult lighting conditions. Its optical design incorporates a Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics element; a specially developed element that helps to nearly eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity and color accuracy. In addition to this, an ultra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements are also featured to further control various aberrations and distortion for great sharpness and resolution. Individual elements also feature a Sub Wavelength Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for high contrast and color fidelity when working in harsh and backlit conditions.
Besides the optical attributes, this lens sports a ring-type USM for quick and quiet autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override. Its durable physical construction is dust- and moisture-sealed, and a fluorine coating has been added to the exposed elements to guard against fingerprints and smudging.
- Wide-angle 35mm lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords significant control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- The Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics element virtually eliminates color fringing and chromatic aberrations by refracting shorter wavelengths of the visible spectrum (blue light).
- A pair of aspherical elements and one UD element also help to control aberrations and distortions for sharper, clearer image quality.
- A Sub Wavelength Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Fluorine-coating on exposed elements affords protection to the optical system, resists smudging and fingerprints, and is easier to clean.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Handling Time: 2-3 Working Days
- It takes 3-5 days working days for Standard Delivery Time to deliver in UK and EUROPE, and approximately 5-7 working days for global locations.
- All our shipments are handled only on business days Monday-Friday ( We don’t ship on Saturday, Sunday Or Bank Holidays)
Courier Partners Worldwide: Royal Mail, FedEx, USPS or Others
Shipping Method: Standard Worldwide Shipping
All Item are 100% Genuine, Brand New & Never Worn.
- Item comes original manufacturer's serial numbers, Original Box, Manual, Tags etc
- 1 to 3 Year Warranty on all watches
We have 30 days return policy, At osmdeals.co.uk, your complete satisfaction is important to us. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase simply send your item back to osmdeals.co.uk warehouse in its new, unused condition, with original packaging and we will be happy to provide you with either a full refund of the purchase price or a store credit toward an exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). Conditions may apply.