24 X 7 Customer Service
Online Secure Payments
NIKON AF-S NIKKOR 70-200MM F/4G ED VR BLACK LENS
The AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR from Nikon is a nimble solution for photographing a range of subjects, from portraits to sports. Its constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains a consistent exposure throughout the zoom range and also helps to realize a more compact and lightweight alternative to an f/2.8 zoom. The optical design employs a trio of extra-low dispersion glass elements to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations and both a Nano Crystal Coat and Super Integrated Coating help to suppress flare and ghosting. In addition to the optical advancements, this lens is also distinguished by its VR image stabilization system, which compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also, a Silent Wave Motor is used to provide fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Both a Nano Crystal Coat and a Super Integrated Coating have been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 4 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Compatible with optional AF-S Teleconverter TC-14, TC-17, and TC-20 teleconverters.
Handling Time: 2-3 Working Days
- It takes 3-5 days working days for Standard Delivery Time to deliver in UK and EUROPE, and approximately 5-7 working days for global locations.
- All our shipments are handled only on business days Monday-Friday ( We don’t ship on Saturday, Sunday Or Bank Holidays)
Courier Partners Worldwide: Royal Mail, FedEx, USPS or Others
Shipping Method: Standard Worldwide Shipping
All Item are 100% Genuine, Brand New & Never Worn.
- Item comes original manufacturer's serial numbers, Original Box, Manual, Tags etc
- 1 to 3 Year Warranty on all watches
We have 30 days return policy, At osmdeals.co.uk, your complete satisfaction is important to us. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase simply send your item back to osmdeals.co.uk warehouse in its new, unused condition, with original packaging and we will be happy to provide you with either a full refund of the purchase price or a store credit toward an exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). Conditions may apply.