24 X 7 Customer Service
Online Secure Payments
Samyang AF 35mm f/1.4 FE for Sony E-mount
Blending a bright maximum aperture with a comfortable wide-angle focal length, the AF 35mm f/1.4 FE from Samyang is a versatile prime lens for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Its general wide-angle field of view suits photographing a wide variety of subjects and the fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables working with shallow depth of field techniques. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and two high refractive index elements to suppress spherical aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens's Linear Super sonic Motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' AF systems for quick and precise focusing performance. Additionally, a nine-blade circular diaphragm contributes to smooth, rounded bokeh.
- This fast wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Two aspherical elements and two high refractive index elements help control spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness, resolution, and clarity.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated Linear Super sonic Motor (LSM) autofocus system works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during use and also prevents the filter ring and lens barrel from rotating during focusing to benefit working with circular polarizers and graduated ND filters.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Aluminum-alloy housing is both lightweight and durable
Handling Time: 2-3 Working Days
- It takes 3-5 days working days for Standard Delivery Time to deliver in UK and EUROPE, and approximately 5-7 working days for global locations.
- All our shipments are handled only on business days Monday-Friday ( We don’t ship on Saturday, Sunday Or Bank Holidays)
Courier Partners Worldwide: Royal Mail, FedEx, USPS or Others
Shipping Method: Standard Worldwide Shipping
All Item are 100% Genuine, Brand New & Never Worn.
- Item comes original manufacturer's serial numbers, Original Box, Manual, Tags etc
- 1 to 3 Year Warranty on all watches
We have 30 days return policy, At osmdeals.co.uk, your complete satisfaction is important to us. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase simply send your item back to osmdeals.co.uk warehouse in its new, unused condition, with original packaging and we will be happy to provide you with either a full refund of the purchase price or a store credit toward an exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). Conditions may apply.