24 X 7 Customer Service
Online Secure Payments
SONY SEL FE 90MM F/2.8 MACRO G OSS (SEL90M28G) E-MOUNT BLACK LENS
The full-frame compatible FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens for Sony's E-mount cameras. As a G series lens, it perfectly balances sharpness and bokeh through the use of various specialized elements, this ensures highly detailed images, with smooth out-of-focus areas, and an absolute minimum of aberrations. The lens also boasts a fast f/2.8 aperture for controlling depth of field and working in less-than-ideal light as well as a Nano AR coating that help eliminate ghosting and flare.
Critical to macro is accurate focusing, which is assisted by the speedy Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor present in the 90mm lens. Users also have direct access to a focus hold button and focus range limiter for further optimizing the lens' performance in certain situations. On top of this, the focusing ring slides for immediate switching between manual and auto focusing. And, the lens has built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for compensating for camera shake at all focusing distances.
- Designed for full-frame E-mount cameras, this telephoto macro can also be used on APS-C systems where it provides a 135mm equivalent focal length.
- True macro design affords a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio along with an 11" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects. A focusing distance and magnification scale is also printed on the top of the lens to aid in more technical applications.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, are featured in the lens design and helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- One aspherical element is incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- A Direct Drive SSM system and internal focus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control. An internal focus design further enhances usability by improving AF speed and ensuring that the overall length of the lens does not change during use.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A focus range limiter switch allows you constrain the usable focus range between 11-19.7", 19.7"-infinity, or full, and a focus hold button is also featured to manually stop the autofocus at a specified point.
- This lens' focusing ring can be slid forwards and backwards to quickly shift from manual to autofocus modes, and vice versa.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Handling Time: 2-3 Working Days
- It takes 3-5 days working days for Standard Delivery Time to deliver in UK and EUROPE, and approximately 5-7 working days for global locations.
- All our shipments are handled only on business days Monday-Friday ( We don’t ship on Saturday, Sunday Or Bank Holidays)
Courier Partners Worldwide: Royal Mail, FedEx, USPS or Others
Shipping Method: Standard Worldwide Shipping
All Item are 100% Genuine, Brand New & Never Worn.
- Item comes original manufacturer's serial numbers, Original Box, Manual, Tags etc
- 1 to 3 Year Warranty on all watches
We have 30 days return policy, At osmdeals.co.uk, your complete satisfaction is important to us. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase simply send your item back to osmdeals.co.uk warehouse in its new, unused condition, with original packaging and we will be happy to provide you with either a full refund of the purchase price or a store credit toward an exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). Conditions may apply.